We are a GREEN company
Did you know that using All Green Carpet Care® can contribute to a cleaner environment both inside and outside your facility or home? In fact, no other cleaning system earns the variety of independent certification and research that our dry extraction process does.
Our cleaning system proudly displays the Green Seal, which is awarded to products that meet its science-based standards of performance, safety and reliability. Because our dry extraction process achieved the Green Seal Certification, you can be sure that it will promote a cleaner, healthier environment, cause less toxic pollution, reduce waste and conserve resources and habitats.
More specifically, our dry extraction process has been shown by Green Seal to be:
- 100% bio-based
- Non-corrosive to skin or eyes
- Non-sensitizing to skin
- Environmentally friendly
- Contains no intentionally added carcinogens, reproductive toxins or heavy metals
- Contains no extremely dangerous VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Will not damage fibers or colors
- Leaves no residue
- Contains no dyes
- Does not become airborne
- Has responsible packaging
- Contains readily biodegradable ingredients
- Contains no ozone-depleting compounds
- Will not cause eutrophication (eradication of water-based organisms such as algae due to the decay of over-fertilized plant life)
EPA Design for the Environment (DfE)
Our system can help your business earn LEED Credits
Our product is also approved by the Florida School Plant Managers Association (FSPMA) for carpet cleaning products based on performance, safety and environmental criteria.